Your Ad Here
Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

[NEWS] Jang Keunsuk's Japanese showcase sells out immediately

Posted by Ratana 5:40 AM, under |



[NEWS] Jang Geunsuk's Japanese showcase sells out immediately
cr: koreaboo

Actor Jang Keunsuk has proven his immense popularity with the Japanese market, as all 18,000 tickets for his showcase sold out immediately after release.

On March 7th, Jang Keunsuk's management company TreeJ Company revealed that they did not expect the explosive response when over 40,000 people requested tickets. Jang Keunsuk will release his first Japanese single, "Jang Keunsuk Maxi Single," on March 23rd. His showcase will be held at Tokyo Big Site Exhibition Center on March 27th.

Jang Keunsuk commented, "I was very happy to hear that that tickets were sold out. During this time, I have been touring Asia, meeting my fans and creating precious memories with them. I hope the same will go for my Japanese showcase."

Are you excited for Jang Keunsuk's Japanese activities?

Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

Tags

Blog Archive

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3s0VorhFHU/S5dwmsTGj3I/AAAAAAAABkU/_C_lns1M37k/s400/1.jpg