Your Ad Here
Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

Vegas part 2, C-man Style

Posted by Ratana 4:50 AM, under |

So day 2 arrives, very early. Most of us are wiped, but its vegas, we are only here a very short time, so we decide to do all we can. We decide to try the champagne brunch. It was soooooo good, and a blast to try, with them. It was M and Is idea. We had NO idea, it was going to be so expensive. We couldnt apologize enough. But man, it was good, and to continue a theme for day 2, the nice lady waiting on our table, kept filling up, Ms glass. At every corner. M probably got about 6 glasses of it. It was really good too. I am not much of a wine and champagne guy, but this was goooooood. So after a small mortgage for brunch, we set off to show them some of the inside of some of the cooler hotels. So we saw all the cool ones mid strip. We walked around for about 3-4 hours. But then we headed back because I had a arranged for a limo to take us to see all the free shows on the strip and downtown. So we head back (not before M gets her GI NORM OUS drink (see previous post)), so we can get some rest that we all need before the limo at 7pm. Bella had left her wallet in our room, so she came up to get it. M was already naked and sleeping in bed. Bella shows up, get her wallet, and before you know it, shes in bed with us. Hey, it happens.


Bella and M are kissing, touching, and generally enjoying each other. Bella turns to kiss me, and we are locked into that position for a bit. I look at M, look down at Bellas pussy, back to M, back to Bellas pussy....she gives me the "what do you want look".....but THEN she finally gets it, and heads down there. So M is devouring Bellas pussy, I have her arms pinned above her head, while I am slapping her right tit, while M is licking her pussy. Bella is bucking like crazy...its driving her wild, and im having a hard time holding her down. I give her tit, a good long slapping. Alternating between hard slaps, and soft, quicker ones. Heres a pic of her tit, nice and red.


M had her way for quite a while with Bellas pussy, so I had to take some pics of it, it was SO hot.



And then M and I had our way playing with Bellas pussy with our fingers....



then M insisted I come down and lick Bellas sweet pussy, so she could watch up close!




so then while M had one last go at licking Bellas pussy, I moved up to her mouth, for a little blowjob action.




M decided to go use the huge tub, and left us alone. I grabbed Bella, pulled her on top of me, and we fucked with her on top until I came.

It was surreal. Hot, Amazing, Seriously at times, just thinking how lucky i was, to have these two ladies, at that moment, in that room, could it get any better. I still cant believe we found this amazing couple we feel so comfortable with. M and I, very feel lucky to call them our friends.

So I walked Bella back to her room (door duties you know!) and we will got ready for a night on the town! Part 3 to follow!

Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

Tags

Blog Archive

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3s0VorhFHU/S5dwmsTGj3I/AAAAAAAABkU/_C_lns1M37k/s400/1.jpg