Your Ad Here
Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

[VOD] Here For You (Acoustic) : FIREHOUSE & Some message from Thai musician (1derful) to you.

Posted by Ratana 9:07 PM, under |


Here For You (Acoustic) : FIREHOUSE & Some message from Thai musician (1derful) to you.

1derful - Hello ! KhunLadymoon & Team and all girls krub.
1derful - Late reply again! Plz pardon me.
1derful - My GF told me about my topic @ ur blog on SAT . So I think I should be back to say somethin’
1derful - 1st : 1,000 Thanks for forgiving me & your warm welcome nakrub
1derful - … I feel like “Olympic Hero” hee he
1derful - 2nd : Now I know why my GF always keep watching “Green Box” on her iPhone!
1derful - Do you think I should seize her phone or not ??? … I’m kiddin’ krub.
1derful - Sorry for my pretty shy GF .. she just needs to watch & smile ( alone .. ^^ แถวบ้านเรียกเสียสติ )
1derful - 3rd Thank you for list of ‘ROCK’ by KhunRoytawan krub ..
1derful - May we say Deep purple & Rainbow & Whitesnake are cuz? musician exchange ..
1derful - PS. “Fireball” of Deep Purple is the one of “masterpiece” for all drummers!
1derful - Rock is cool! But I prefer alternative rock …. Yeah! British of cause
1derful - May I recommend “ Here for you-Fireplace”

Sex Khmer Video Your Ad Here

Tags

Blog Archive

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3s0VorhFHU/S5dwmsTGj3I/AAAAAAAABkU/_C_lns1M37k/s400/1.jpg